Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011!

WOW! It's amazing to see another year come and go, seemingly more quickly than the last. And this year, was a real doozy, with our big move to Italy - but we managed to survive, 6 months later and none the worse for wear.

Unfortunately this past year I was not able to put in all that I wanted into the store, a constant game of catch up, re-organization, or waiting for supplies. But enter January 2011, and I think I am finally at a place that will be start a successful year full of fun new things for Camelot's Treasures. Some things that will be re-introduced this year are more blog submissions (at least 2 times a week) and things that are brand spanking new, are contests/giveaways every few months.

BLOG:
Ok, we all know that I haven't been very good at keeping up with the blog. I promise I try to, but it always seems to get pushed aside. This year, however, I'm setting up a special schedule that will include time spots for specific thing and the blog has made it to the list! So, every Wednesday, I will have a “What’s New Wednesday” a new post featuring some item you can find in the store - not only will this be a great reminder of the great fashions in Camelot's Treasures, but will also keep me motivated to list AT LEAST one new item a week! “Fabulous Finds Fridays” will be a post on Fridays that feature fabulous finds of things I have found online or love way – a great showcase of artisans/crafters you might not have seen before.
In the works, but not guaranteed at the moment, will also be a "Mental Mallory Monday" post, with Mallory writing - your guess is as good as mine, what might be on there! And "Teamsters Tuesday" where I will post interesting things that teams that I participate with, are doing - what a great way for you to meet the other wonderful artisans/crafters that I deem friends.

GIVEAWAY/CONTESTS:
I'm planning on having at least 3 giveaway/contests throughout this year, which gives you more chances to win great stuff from Camelot's Treasures! Actually one will start tomorrow (you'll find out more information in the next post), to help celebrate my 30th birthday! There is also one in the process (still formulating the details) starting either in February and March, which includes a fun challenge for me - sneak peek: I'll have to list one thing a day for an ENTIRE month!

NEW ITEMS:
Some of you may already know this, but I have become a premium partner with Liberty Jane Clothing. This means that some of the outfits that I make will have pieces made using doll patterns from Liberty Jane Patterns, which are trendy and fun for all doll lovers. I'm SOOO excited about this!
Also, I'll be working on more accessories for dolls, such as purses, head wear, and even pet beds!

Like I said, there will be a lot going on in 2011, and it's going to be a great year! So keeping check back, so you don't miss anything!

You can also keep up-to-date with http://www.facebook.com/CamelotsTreasures) and on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/camelottreasure).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment