Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my ALL-TIME favorite Holiday and this year is no different from the rest! Like most folks, the idea of being able to be whoever you want to be on one night, appeals very much to me. Maybe it's because I always wanted to be an actress - up until the day I graduated High School and realized that maybe that choice would not pay the bills. Maybe it's because Autumn is my favorite season, and the colors, the temperature, and the feel just rejuvenates me and gets me prepared for the long holiday season to come. Or maybe it's just because I'm a child at heart, and any chance that I can use my imagination to con people out sweets is the best idea EVER! But no matter the reason, Halloween is here (finally) and I'm ready for it!

This year, I decided to enter one of my carved pumpkins into a contest. I figured that I didn't have a chance, because by NO means am I an artist. HOWEVER, suprisingly, I took home the prize - a $25 gift card to Hannaford (a local grocery store chain). YAY for winning!


Anyway, enough of my ramblings...let the festivities begin! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment