Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I've been busy

Even though I haven't been posting much, doesn't mean I'm not doing anything.  I just haven't had a chance to show you what I've been up to!  So here is a big post of things that I've been keeping busy with - getting ready for a busy holiday season with business and family :)

New holiday decorations, made by Theron and me :)



And soon to be in the shop, (and maybe even to my next show), E-reader covers.  Here's Robert's Kindle getting special treatment.

Of course, new doll outfits are coming up.  Here are 3 of the new outfits I've done, plus I have a stack of dresses cut and ready to be sewn later today :)




Of course with the holiday season coming up, it's only time to be a part of an awesome sale!  Check out Homefront Team's "Beat the Holiday Rush" Sale on November 13th for some super discounts and awesome handmade items.  You can even get your hands on the three outfits in my last post!

See I have been busy!  Hopefully SOON I'll be able to share with you more often.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment