Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hi....again

Wow, time has really flown this year, and I am having a hard time keeping up!

Here's a summary pick of all the outfits of the month thus far for 2014.


Other things going on - so many custom orders this summer!  Oh and I made some Anna and Elsa dresses, which pretty much sold out within a week of posting them in the shop!


I donated a few outfits to giveaways and charities, which is always fun :)



Oh and I finished some new character beanies for the shop - hoping they fly off the virtual shelves like they did last holiday season!  How cute are these?!  Which one is your favorite?


So that's my summer and really my year in a nutshell, thus far.  I'll try REALLY hard to get back into this blogging business...I seriously need an assistant to help me plan my day better :)

Ciao for now!

Guin

No comments:

Post a Comment