Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Picks of the Week - Week 7/7 to 7/13

With the onslaught of Thunderstorms and generally gloomy days of the past few weeks, I've been pretty busy finishing up some new outfits that I'm excited about.

Of course the first outfit is the one inspired by the rain. Ruthie looks great in her raincoat, hat, and boots - ready to jump in the puddles at her whim! Cute little girls carrying pink and brown umbrellas avoiding the little raindrops all over the coat and hat, with contrasting bands of pink and brown flowers on the cuffs, brim and boots. It features a print by Alexander Henry in the Kitchen Collection including April Showers and May Flowers. You can purchase this adorable outfit at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27018119



Another great outfit featured in my store this week is this cute Cowgirl outfit inspired by my childhood visits to my Grandmother's house. My grandmother has lived by a small ranch, and everytime I would visit her I was able to check out the horses, and watch a rodeo or too! And sometimes, if I was lucky, I was able to attend a small town country dance, where the girls wore denim and lace, and the boys wore cowboy boots and hats! This outfit features a cowboy-themed tiered skirt, a pretty white peasant blouse with flutter sleeves, and a coordinating "red bandana" sash perfect for any country dance Angelica wants to attend! You can purchase this outfit at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=27018790

I don't know about you, but when I think of summer, I think of SWIMMING! So every doll, like every girl, needs a cute ensemble to wear to the beach or the local community pool. This cute number features a triangle wrap top that ties in the back at the neck and the mid-back and cute surfer-like board shorts. The print is a ivy green tropical scene, with hibiscus flowers and palm trees, reminiscent of an island retreats. And this outfit wouldn't be complete without a floral lei! You can purchase this outfit at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25913015
Wanna check out all the great fashions at Camelot's Treasures - go to the source at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25913015. And check in next week for the new "Picks of the Week" Also, soon to be coming, a special sale each month, for ONLY those subscribed to this blog!

1 comment: